Moving to new software and systems can be a challenge. At ITC, we’re here to take away the challenges associated with post-implementation. What can we assist with?
Post Implementation Support
ITC’s Implementation Support is the final phase in the project development and implementation process. After “go-live” and training is completed, our involvement with your company does not end there. Having an adequate level of resources with the appropriate requisite skill set is paramount in ensuring a successful production environment after go-live. Things may so happen that:
- Staff sometimes forgets how an infrequently used feature is to be employed.
- A staff member may be substituting for someone and be somewhat unfamiliar with their normal processes.
- Process changes may generate a question as to how to most effectively utilize system capabilities
- No solution involving software or hardware is 100% perfect and error or bug free.
- Whatever situation arises, our friendly experienced support staff is available to help with your staff’s problems and answer their questions.
Our support services are available to you and your staff via:
- Remote connection
- Onsite visits